Article ID: 010508sab
Last Reviewed: May 08, 2001
The information in this article applies to:
- Pronto for Windows 32 bit releases 5.00 to 5.03 on Windows 2000 (does not apply to Windows 95/98 and ME).
All of the following:
- When printing a Pronto View only the top left quarter is shown in the bottom right of the page.
- The Header and Footer for a report are incorrectly placed on second and subsequent pages.
This problem is due to different operating system implementations of the printing functions. Windows 2000 handles printing requests from Pronto for Windows slightly differently to previous Microsoft operating systems.
Either of the following will prevent this problem.
- Update Pronto for Windows to release 5.04 or later.
- Print from a computer running Windows 95, 98 or ME.