PM2000 Meter Socket Logger
Power quality, harmonics and flicker monitor in a meter socket housing
The PM2000 Meter Logger (USA only) is a 5-channel data logging system built into an electric meter housingRequest a quote
Key Features Include
- The patented Single Cycle Adaptive Storage™ recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- Measures current between 0 and 200 Amps and voltage between 0 and 270 Volts on a split phase power supply.
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current, power, power factor, VAR’s, phase angle, frequency, THD, and much more.
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15 (Optional): Instantaneous Flicker Sensation, Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- Comprehensive range of math functions give excellent data analysis.
- Data is retrieved with ease via an infra-red or (optional) Bluetooth serial port.
- Bi-colour status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power conditions.
- 10 pre-stored configurations allow you to get started straight out of the bag.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, one of the most highly regarded data recovery and analysis packages available.
- Memory options available include 1MB (Standard), 8MB, 16MB or 32MB.