Panel Mounted Power Quality and Energy Monitor.
Power quality, harmonics, flicker and waveforms substation monitor.
Key Features Include
- Nominal 110Vac (< 300V RMS) for secondary VT output Power Quality and Energy Monitor
- 0-300Vdc measurement
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15: Instantaneous Flicker Sensation,Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- Single Cycle Adaptive Storage™ recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- 32 Troubleshooting channels with single cycle detail.
- General Parameters: Over 470 channels which record automatically for reporting to the Standards.
- Auto-Ranking Waveform Capture: High speed waveform capture ranked for disturbance severity, 7 types of disturbance captured: Transients, falls (sags), rises (surges), rings, notches, THD, Total Harmonic Value. No thresholds need to be set.
- Harmonics to the 50th (standard): THD and individual harmonics to the 50th as standard. As well as using the 32 detailed recording channels, record 1-50th harmonics on all voltage and current channels in General Parameters every measuring session (400 parameters over all 8 inputs).
- Interharmonics and individual harmonics to the 127th (optional): As well as using the 32 detailed recording channels to record individual harmonics up to the 127th, record the 1-100th harmonics all at the same time on either 4 voltage or 4 current channels in General Parameters.
- Fault Level prediction (optional): Peak and RMS fault current predictions generated by observing natural disturbances on the network. See PM7000 FLM product page for more details.
- Bi-colour, status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power conditions.
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, USB Flash Drive connectivity.
- Volt free contaact closure for status output.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, a highly regarded data recovery and analysis package.
- Rack-mounting kit available on request (2U x 19 inches)