Outram Research Ltd manufacture, sell and hire a wide range of Power Quality Monitoring Equipment. From a single phase, plug and play instrument for solving residential Power Quality complaints to comprehensive 3 phase, 8 channel, high speed troubleshooting technology used by Power Quality Consultants, Distribution Network Operators and Electrical Utility Companies around the world.
Packed with unique attributes our Power Quality Monitors, which include the PM1000FB, PM2000FB, PM2000-300FB, PM3000HF, PM7000TI, PM7503 and PM7000 FLM, are easy to use, reliable, comprehensive and fully supported.
Easy To Use
- Kit is robust and easy to carry in a single bag
- Hook-up checklist with photos to help set up
- No thresholds to set
- Easy re-loading of the same configurations as a previous job from saved recordings
- Up to 10m remote screen capabilities to check recording using tablet/mobile phone even through electrical enclosures
- Change round CT polarity using the app on your hand held device (Android tablet or mobile phone)
- Powered from measured voltage input (or from mains charger)
- CT’s don’t require any power supply
- No dongle needed for the software
- Wide temperature range covered
- Ready to use configurations pre-loaded into the logger memory
- Restarts automatically after an outage
- Use FIFO mode for longer recordings – unlimited memory when used with any sized memory stick or PMGateway
- IP65 – weather proof
- ORL get very few back for repair
Comprehensive Data Capture
- All measurement eventualities covered:
- 3 Simultaneous recording regimes available:
- Inter-harmonics & Individual Harmonics to the 127th (PM7000, PM7503 and PM7000 FLM only)
- Flicker to EN 61000-4-15
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, USB connectivity
- Unique Power Quality Software, Pronto for Windows included in the price of each unit. (Entire Range)
- Unlimited telephone support, even on site
- Supported in the UK by knowledgeable engineers who designed the units, not from a call center. Local distributors support in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Holland.
- Free training at your site with the purchase of a PM7000 (ORL visit UK sites and potentially local European sites)
- Upgrades for our Power Quality Software, Pronto for Windows, are available on the internet free of charge.
Outram Research Ltd monitors are used right across the US, UK and Australia by some of the biggest electrical utilities in the world. If you would like to see references and testimonials from some of our customers please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Contact us today and we’ll help you choose the right power quality monitoring equipment for your needs.