Power quality, harmonics, flicker and waveforms substation monitor.
Dynamic Containment Dual Frequency Measurement to 0.001Hz resolution.
Individual Harmonics, Interharmonics and Interharmonic Sub-Groups to the 100th order
Request a quote
Key Features Include
- Nominal 110Vac (< 300V RMS) for secondary VT output Power Quality and Energy Monitor
- 0-300Vdc measurement
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15: Instantaneous Flicker Sensation,Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- Single Cycle Adaptive Storage™ recording process provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- 32 Troubleshooting channels with single cycle detail.
- General Parameters: Over 470 channels which record automatically for reporting to the Standards.
- Auto-Ranking Waveform Capture: High speed waveform capture ranked for disturbance severity, 7 types of disturbance captured: Transients, falls (sags), rises (surges), rings, notches, THD, Total Harmonic Value. No thresholds need to be set.
- Harmonics to the 50th (standard): THD and individual harmonics to the 50th as standard. As well as using the 32 detailed recording channels, record 1-50th harmonics on all voltage and current channels in General Parameters every measuring session (400 parameters over all 8 inputs).
- Enhanced Harmonics and Interharmonics Option: Automatic and simultaneous measurement of harmonics*1 to the 100th on 6 inputs (V & I), and to the 50th on remaining 2 inputs as well as individual inter-harmonics between fundamental and second harmonics and inter-harmonic sub-groups to the 100th (3 x V only). Individual harmonics, inter-harmonics, groups and sub-groups to the 127th harmonic on any phase can also be measured on detailed Adaptive Store channels. THD and THC also available to the 100th Harmonic.*1 As required by the EN61000-4-7 and G5/5 Standards, harmonics recorded as General Parameters are Harmonic sub-groups comprising the Root Sum Square of the harmonic itself plus the two adjacent 5 Hz lines.
- Dual /Fast Frequency Option: Independent frequency variation measurement on V4. Resolution to 0.001Hz (frequency), single cycle (time), latency ~3 cycles. FFR (V4) measurement range 40-70Hz.
- Dynamic Containment seamless hourly data download facility: Ongoing download facility of time-synchronised, gapless data packets, over TCP-IP, of the power and high resolution frequency measurements required by National Grid to prove a Dynamic Containment Provider’s readiness to act with their fast-acting frequency response.
- Fault Level prediction Option: Peak and RMS fault current predictions generated by observing natural disturbances on the network. See PM7000 FLM product page for more details.
- Bi-colour, status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power conditions.
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, USB Flash Drive connectivity.
- Volt free contact closure for status output.
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, a highly regarded data recovery and analysis package.
- Rack-mounting kit available on request (2U x 19 inches)